Dinner at The NoMad
Since the number of my friends and co-workers who share the same obsession I have with food teeters around a big fat goose egg, I figured writing would take the edge off some of this anticipation and excitement.
Yes. I got around to making reservations at The NoMad, the new restaurant by the talented partners Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara, which has a solid 4.5 Yelp rating (not that I care what those people think) and a 3-star rating from Pete Wells.
As part of anticipating the dinner date with my wife, I’ve been looking at their menu everyday and figured I’d take this opportunity to share with you, their beer list.
See as follows –
- Victory Headwaters Pale Ale
- Ithaca White Gold
- Lagunitas Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale
- Thornbridge Kipling
- Ithaca Flower Power
- Brooklyn Nomad Le Poulet – Made specifically by Brooklyn for The NoMad
- Allagash Curieux
- Porterhouse Oyster Stout
- Cisko Sankaty
- Harviestoun Bitter & Twisted Zymatore
- Schneider Weisen-Edel-weisse
- Greenport Harbor Spring Saison
- Southampton Cuvee des Fleurs
- Vapeur Saison de Pipax
Needless to say I think it’s a pretty darn good list that matches their menu. Take a look.
I’ll definitely be trying the Brooklyn beer.
Only 20 days left.